Woodland Baby Card

Wednesday, January 28, 2015


One of my best friends had a baby a couple of weeks ago. His name is Cedar Jackson - cute, huh? His nursery theme is "woodland" and is painted a soft gray. They used teepees, feathers, and great quotes to decorate the room. I made a card and tried to stay in that theme. Here's what I came up with!


I used paper from Studio Calico and Basic Grey. I was so glad I had the right letters to spell out his name - those Thickers are some of my faves!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Super cute card Emily :) I do like the thickers you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love the baby's name and nursery theme..adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! These Thickers are boyish I thjnk. They were perfect for this card.

      Delete
  3. What a cute name!! Hi, my name is Cedar Jackson. I can just hear it now. Love the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground