Project Life Weeks 49 & 50

Friday, January 9, 2015


I combined weeks 49 & 50 and used the Park Avenue Project Life kit from Studio Calico. I added a few cards from the Jade core kit collection too.


Left side: we got a new roof, I put up my favorite Christmas wreath, we attended an ugly Christmas sweater party, and I got my first (and only, I think) red cup of the season at Starbucks.


I'm so grateful for my hubby. He moved a printer for me and it has made my life about a million times easier. It's the little things in life, people!



Right side: working on Christmas cards, milkshakes at Steak n Shake, Dollywood, Salvation Army angel tree, contemplating yoga teacher training, and lunch with a friend. 




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Super cute pages Emily :) I bet it feels good to be catching up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. And yes it does - I'm glad to be done with my 2014 pages. Love to look through them :)

      Delete
  2. As always love the balance of journaling and photos you achieve, Emily! And I agree, it's definitely about the little things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground