Project Life 51 & 52

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


Here it is - the final 2 weeks for Project Life 2014! It's really a mix of several different kits (Midnight, Heidi Swapp Favorite Things, Studio Calico Park Avenue), a cut apart page from Simple Stories, and more of the 6x6 paper pad I used on this layout.


Left page: My decision to commit to yoga teacher training, my awesome snowflake pajama pants, and the finished tile job in the bathroom!!!


I put this thin gold washi over the sides of this yoga card I made earlier this year.


Right side: My dining room table, decorating the tree, and Christmas celebrations. How adorable are those Polaroid pics?


Front: I also did an insert for my trip up to Indiana to help my brother find a place to live. I cut a 12x12 pocket page in half to make this insert.


Back of insert: Our dinner and our walk around the campus at Purdue University. Also - can you believe we only took 1 selfie the whole trip?!? Tommy wasn't into it and I forgot, haha.


 I'll be back soon to show you my front and back pages for my 2014 album. I always wait until the album is done to complete those pages. Do you make your title page at the beginning of the year or at the end?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

11 comments :

  1. Super cute pages :) I like that you put one week on one page :) Fun insert too, yep I got a hubby that doesn't get into the selfies neither

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Congrats on completing the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do an awesome job! Here's to PL 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages, Emily, love the red, green, and black! Yay for completing 2014! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like black in Christmas layouts! Thanks, Elise.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful pages - love the spacing with patterns and sweet color combination too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margie. I'm always striving for a good balance of color and journaling!

      Delete
  6. Hi Emily! Thanks for coming and linking up this week to Project Life Monday Link up! Love these pages! Congrats on completely 2014! I hoping to finish mine as I stay up to date on 2015! Hope you join us again this week and link up! http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/01/project-life-monday-link-up_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground