Mini Polaroid prints

Wednesday, January 7, 2015


Joe surprised me on Christmas with a Polaroid 300 Instant camera! I have always liked these little prints but had never mentioned it to him. He's so thoughtful!


I took a couple of pictures when we visited his parents on Christmas day. I stuck these on their fridge before I left :)



And I used some clear stickers to decorate these other two. I love them! Joe took the selfie of us on Christmas morning. I'm going to send my brother the one of us when he moves into his new house. He can put it on his fridge.


Do you have a Polaroid 300 or an Instax? I can't wait to use these pics in my Project Life. 

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Sweet gift! I got a camera too for Christmas but not like this. Looks like the Polaroids of today are alot better than the ones that I used in the 80s :) a lot more clearer of a picture taken :) It'll be a nice addition to your PL crafting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Tina. This takes a better pictures than I expected. And yes, it will be fun to add to PL.

      Delete
  2. Gosh that is just so stinkin cute! I love it, I think I saw them at Target once, or somewhere and thought how weird Polaroid cameras making a come back, but now I see why! I actually have a way old Polaroid that my grandfather had when he was a younger man, I wonder if you can even get film/bulbs for those things still. Now I am off to go see about one of those cuties..TFS, I think..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could enable, Leslie! I don't know if you can find supplies for the old Polaroids... they're super fun pictures!

      Delete
  3. I don't have one but I am super impressed with how well your shots turned out. I love the ones you took of your parents, they are really cute. I'll have to add it to my wishlist - along with the fuse and mink machines :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleasantly surprised too :) I want a Fuse too! And maybe a mink :)

      Delete
  4. Those are too fun, Emily! I think I'd like to get the instax printer so I can make any photos have that look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground