Don't you just hate when you're in the mood to smash or scrapbook, but you don't have any ideas?? I used to get 'stuck' all the time. So today, I thought I would share some ideas for SMASHbook pages. I've been keeping a list of inspiring pages as I run across them. Of course, there are also tons of ideas pinned on my SMASHbook Pinterest board. Hopefully this list will inspire you to make a new page in your SMASHbook!
In my black All About Me SMASHbook, I want to add pages for:
1. Guilty Pleasures
2. Phone apps I use
3. 100 Things I love
4. Current and past jobs
5. Adjectives about me that start with E, M, I, L, and Y
In my white Wedding/Love SMASHbook, I want to add pages for:
1. making wedding jewelry with my mom
2. a great pic of my and my parents right before the ceremony
3. Joe's 'before the wedding' stories
4. me and Joe riding bikes @ camping world
5. Joe, the Most Interesting Man in the World
In my red Random/Challenges SMASHbook, I want to add pages for:
1. thrifting with #poppintags as the title
2. my craft room
3. washi tapes
4. something with a patchwork paper background
I just got the Green Tasty SMASHbook - I plan on adding favorite and new restaurants, and favorite and new recipes.
Do you have any great ideas for me to add to my list??