2015 Album Title page

Friday, January 30, 2015


So even though I'm not totally sure what I'm doing with Project Life this year, I went ahead and made my title page. I used some supplies from Studio Calico and from Heidi Swapp.


I'm thinking about doing "monthly" this year. Although I love looking through my weekly(ish) albums from 2013 and 2014, I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to make more 12x12s and I'm considering combining them with pocket pages in this 2015 album. But I'm also intrigued with the fun 9x12 Project Life pages.



I had just enough of my most favorite Thickers to write out the year :)


I had to add this overlay as soon as i pulled it out of my Studio Calico PL kit.


What's your plan for scrapbooking this year?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Such a pretty page, Emily, love all the gold! I'm sure no matter what you decide, you'll enjoy looking back at this album as well! I got my 9x12 album earlier this week and had to make a title page right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! I can't wait to see what you do with the 9x12!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic title page!, my plans are to keep doing 12 X 12 layouts with maybe some pocket pages in between. Maybe a smashbook for this year not quite sure yet :) I've got 3 of the past years to finish up with PL so I'm thinking if I'm not caught up yet it's not something I'm interested in doing myself, but I love the product and the pages so will continue to use those on layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I understand what you're saying about being so behind. You capture your life in other formats though! I want to get back to Smashbooking too!! I was just writing a post about it the other day... gonna post it soon.

      Delete
  3. This is a great title page no matter what you do for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your title page! I currently mix 12x12s in with my pocket and Project Life pages. I love having flexibility based on my creative mood - sometimes I want to get lost in creating a 12x12 layout; other times I want my pictures put away in pockets with cute little filler cards. You are very creative so I think whatever you decide to do will be great! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that flexibility too, Michelle! thanks so much :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground