Project Life Week 48

Monday, January 5, 2015


Week 48 is mostly about Thanksgiving. Sometimes that's the way it goes.

Full spread:


Left side: a list of things that happened this week, Thanksgiving.


These Studio Calico stickers have been hanging around my stash for too long. The colors matched perfectly this week.


I've been saving this 3x3 card for a minute. It was part of the October Afternoon cut parts I used in week 45.


Right side: Thanksgiving morning, Grey Thursday (and Black Friday) shopping with Mom, and dinner at Joe's favorite restaurant.

 

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

16 comments :

  1. Cute pages as always, Emily, and love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are getting so close to the end, I love that little card from OA, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable? I actually finished on January 1 or 2 but it takes a while to get them all posted! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the November title card. :) Happy turkey day photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and design for Thanksgiving pages! The turkey card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always lovely to see how others approach PL - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how much journaling you do! Your pages always come out so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara, I appreciate the kind words. I do like journaling a lot.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Emily for coming by and linking up to Project Life Monday Link up last week! Love your Thanksgiving layout and like mentioned how much journaling you do! Something I need to work on. I hope you join us again this week! http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/01/project-life-monday-link-up_13.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground