Golden Year Letterpress Calendar

Thursday, January 1, 2015


Happy New Year!

I love calendars so I ordered the Golden Year 2015 Letterpress Calendar cards from Studio Calico. These cards are gorgeous!! I am seriously in love with gold. I immediately decided to find a way to display the cards all year (so I can admire them often!)


I got out my Bind-it-All and bound the cards. I created a cover using this card from the Shimelle Lovely mini PL kit and the "2015" stamp from the Park Avenue Studio Calico PL kit.


I can't wait to look at these pretty cards all year.


I'm so glad they included this design. It was one of my favorites from 2013!


What kind of calendar(s) are you using this year?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. What a great idea, Emily! I have a planner that I made and it's been working well, but maybe I need more gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold is always good! =) Fun idea and it's reminding me I don't have my wall calendars or planner finished for this year. ;( I make them myself because I can never find just what I want anywhere else. Full 8.5x11 monthly calendar for the wall in my office, and this year I'm trying a goals oriented planner instead of a weekly or daily dated planner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an Erin Condren planner that I'm really trying to use. Sometimes I forget to write in it. I really keep track of things with my Google calendar but I love writing in a planner/calendar so much :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute :) I'm liking the gold that is popular right now too :) It is one of my fav colors so I'm good with all the products coming out right now :)
    I'm going to use the Start Fresh calendar this year for all my crafting appts :) Just need to punch the holes to fit in my organizer :) Happy New Year Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie calendar! I also use Google calendar. I love not having to lug a planner around in my already heavy satchel, but I do miss the art of paper planners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't lug mine around because it's too heavy! lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground