Little Golden Deer

Friday, January 16, 2015


So I was walking through Hobby Lobby recently and saw a little paper maché deer. This was a total impulse buy... but it was half price, so I only paid $5! I've been wanting to put one of these deer heads in Joe's office, but never got around to getting one. I love how this turned out!


I forgot to take a good picture before I started painting. Oops! I used acrylic craft paint. I already had the gold so I just picked up some navy paint.


I'm going to hang it above the door in Joe's office. He likes it!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

5 comments :

  1. What a cute little piece of decor, Emily, love the navy and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting crafting project :) Super cute Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a little out of the ordinary for me, Tina - but I love how it turned out

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground