December Daily days 19-25

Thursday, December 27, 2018


I'm still going strong with December Daily and have a few more days to show you.

Day 19 - cookies and fudge from our moms.


Day 20 - holiday music


Day 21 - Disney holiday magic


Day 22 - decorating cookies


Day 23 - The Grinch


Mom saw a post on instagram where someone made this cut file out of 3 separate cut files. She played around with it one night, but couldn't get it quite right. I started over and figured it out and now we both have a gorgeous insert for our December Daily!


 Day 24 - dinner at Mom's

 
Day 25 - Christmas - the stocking cut file is here.



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground