December Daily 2018 beginnings

Thursday, December 6, 2018


I'm happy that it's December and time to start working on December Daily again! I've completed albums in 2016 and 2017 and it's one of my favorite projects that I do. I did a little bit of prep work before December. I don't make things for specific days, but I like doing some messy or time-consuming things before the month starts.


Y'all. I love this tree so much!! It's the first time I've ever done paper piecing and wow!! It took a while, but it was so worth it. You can find it here in the Silhouette Design store. I used a stamp for the joy, love, hope, and peace tags and then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. I used a font (don't know which one) and offset it to make it a little thicker and cut out "december".


This black and gold tag was made with a Heidi Swapp art screen. I don't know why I waited so long to finally use it!! It's gorgeous! The hexagon page is a free cut file over at Paper and Spool.

I used Tim Holtz stencils to make the 2 black and gold tags. The stocking can be found here in the Silhouette Design Store.


This cut and fold tree file can be found here in the Silhouette Design Store.


I found this Simple Stories SNAP album on clearance last year, and it's perfect for my 2018 December Daily.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground