December Daily days 26-31

Wednesday, January 30, 2019


I forgot to share my last few days of December Daily 2019. I finished on January 2 and love it.

Day 26 - Mom and I tried to go shopping after Christmas, but we just weren't feeling it. We still have fun though.


Day 27 - time to start setting up my 2019 planners!


Day 28 - Top 9 on Instagram
Day 29 - I'm loving our new Nespresso machine


Day 30 - our day trip to Asheville, NC


Day 31 - celebrating New Years Eve


The end!





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground