December Daily Days 12-18

Sunday, December 23, 2018


I'm still going strong with December Daily and have some more pages to show you. You can see previous pages here.

Day 12 - floater pharmacist life
Day 13 - my love for deer


Day 14 - online shopping
Day 15 - weekend breakfast


Day 16 - our tree (it took us a week to get it decorated)
Day 17 - our Christmas card


Day 18 - National Gingerbread House Competition entries at the Grove Park Inn


I trimmed down the brochure and included it in the spread.


Mom and I bought postcards with the Grove Park Inn on it so we would have a great picture of the front of the hotel. I put my journaling on the back of it.


I cut a 6x8 pocket page to include a few extra pics. The top one was the winner this year.


Here are a few of my favorite houses this year.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground