December Daily Days 6-11

Friday, December 14, 2018


I just finished photographing Days 6-11. You can see days 1-5 here.

Day 6 - I had to document how Dad ordered my DD supplies for me this year. The wifi at work can be spotty, and I couldn't take a chance on not getting what I wanted.


Day 7 - Dollywood lights


Day 8 - a new scarf
Day 9 - we got 10" of snow!


Day 9


Day 10 - December bucket list - and I will probably add some ribbon to that tag. I forgot to before I took a photo!


Day 11 - Joe's snowy adventures



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground