Crate Paper Fa La La

Monday, December 3, 2018


Earlier this year, I made this Christmas page... but since it was in March or so, I didn't share it. Now is a more seasonally appropriate time! I used Crate Paper "Fa La La" collection on this layout.


How cute is this little bird? I cut the big snowflake in half so I could the other half on another layout.




I used a pink Studio Calico Project Life card for my journaling. I just cut it into strips and adhered it to the layout. The color was perfect, but the card was too big for where I wanted the journaling.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground