Rose Gold Everything!

Friday, November 9, 2018


In case you didn't know, rose gold is my favorite. Disney has caught on and has all sorts of things rose gold. They've moved on to millennial pink, but I'm still into the rose gold.


Y'all! I made this rose gold Mickey head! I kept some leftover punches from this layout. I just applied VersaMark to the punch, then applied rose gold embossing powder (OMG RIGHT?!) and heated it up.


I've had these white Thickers that you can paint and I wondered if I could heat emboss them... well it turns out you can! But the powder does come off (even after you set it with heat) so don't handle them too much. I had to touch up one of the letters.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground