Share Handmade Kindness Challenge 1

Monday, November 2, 2015


Last week, I received a sweet note in the mail from a friend... Instead of sending her a message back on Facebook to thank her, I thought about sending a card instead. Then I read Jennifer McGuire's blog post about her November "Share Handmade Kindess" challenge and I knew I should make that card!


I got out my fall scrapbook supplies and saw this little owl on a piece of Bella Blvd paper from last year I immediately thought it would match Basic Grey's Persimmon collection (my favorite fall collection ever!). It did!


Have you considered joining the Share Handmade Kindness challenge? You can find out more information here. You can share your creations on social media using #sharehandmadekindness or link up week one here.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

14 comments :

  1. Such a sweet card, I love sending Happy Mail. I think how fun it is to get something in the mail that isn't a piece of Junk Mail or a Bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to send more Happy Mail. I love receiving it!

      Delete
  2. Cute card...thanks for reminding me to go through my supplies to mix things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love this paper, I made a few cards with this paper last fall. I love owls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carmen. I love this paper too! I used up the collection pack when I made a wreath last year... I bought more :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground