July Project Life

Thursday, November 5, 2015


At long last, here are July's Project Life pages! Ya know that feeling when you just aren't in the mood to craft anything? But then once you start, so much comes out?! That's what's been happening at my house in the last week or two!

Full spread: I used a lot of the Plus One Project Life kit and a couple from High Five.


Left side: walking at Rooster Front Park, my nails, a rainbow at work, my new credenza in my craft room (seriously I should do a whole post on this credenza, I love it so much!), and I visited with a sick friend in the hospital.


Right side: Fun Fest, my first yoga class at a friend's house, new landscaping, and the world's largest pineapple display (random find at our local grocery store).


This third page page is on the left and the 12x12 of Joe is on the right in my album. This page is about a camping trip to Pigeon Forge, flowers, and how Joe writes notes to me on my coffee cups when we're traveling.


Have a great weekend!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Oh that is so cute what Joe does to your coffee cups :) Fun 2 page spread :) I'm impressed that you get the month done with a 2 pg spread :) May have to try it this way next year :) I hope to see you play along with the new challenge blog :) I've got a layout to do for 2014 thought I had pictures printed but found out they are for 2013 so guess I'll be finishing up that year first :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's sweet :) I still find it a little difficult to cram everything into a 2-3 page spread but I don't feel a need to do weekly anymore. Last year I did a spread every 2 weeks. That might be a better fit for me!

      Delete
  2. Such fun pages, Emily, yay for getting some crafty time in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages, love the color tones you choose and little details. One of these days I need to get back to some of my PL albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! You've been on a card making kit... maybe you'll get back to PL after the holidays!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground