Journey

Friday, November 13, 2015


I picked up 2 new washi tapes at Hobby Lobby and was inspired to make this layout. I love how it turned out!! I finished my yoga teacher training in August. The journaling here is about our graduation ceremony and how much I love these people!


The new washi tapes are the feather one and the geometric one (bottom tape). Gold accents and my favorite color palette - they were made for me! The rest of the washi tapes were from my stash. I ended up reapplying the top 2 or 3 strips because they needed to go further across the page when I was making the layout.


I found just a few embellishments for this page.


The feathers are my favorite! Look at those gold flecks *swoon*.


This is part of a Dear Lizzy gold doily vellum sheet - one of my all time favorite papers!


Have you ever made a background using washi tape? I'd love to see it!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. What a fun layout, Emily! I really need to use my washi tapes more often, thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun layout! Oh I gotta lift this idea with the washi :) just a perfect backdrop :) I love all the little dodads you added too :) A fun accomplishment to scrap the story about :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground