String Art

Monday, November 16, 2015


I've had string art on my To Do list ever since I saw it on Pinterest... but have never got around to it. I had grand plans of making a pattern on my Silhouette Cameo and then nailing the pattern onto a piece of wood but let's get real - that hasn't happened! (Although i do think Joe would do that for me). I saw a little kit at Joann's for 30% off and knew immediately that the kit was mine!


I didn't want to use the white thread that came with the kit, so I picked a pretty turquoise color of DMC floss. I love how it turned out!


Have you ever made string art?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. "I'm glad blogging and scrap booking brought us together, friend!!"
    Me too Emily :) Super cute string art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground