Let's GO!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015


I wanted to do a 12x12 layout to document how Joe is always wanting to have an adventure. I dug out some Amy Tan papers and went to work! I did this layout in 2 chunks of time - I picked out the papers and went through the Ali Edwards "Go" Story Kit to pick out embellishments one day. I had to set them aside and come back another day to actually make the layout.


I used some pretty Thickers and the "go" is from an Ali Edwards Story Kit.


I thought this little mini flair worked since the page is about a summer event. I'm a bit too literal when it comes to embellishments... I'm trying to branch out. This flair is from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Feed Your Craft. I think the fireflies were a limited edition but no worries - everything Elise has is super cute! You'll find something you need. ;)


I used a 4x6 journaling card and a couple of chipboard embellishments from the Ali Edwards "GO" Story Kit as well. This page will be put in my 2015 album beside of a pocket page for July. I'm still loving that look!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Super cute layout, Emily, and yay for branching out! Thanks so much for all of your kind words! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute layout Emily :) Love the story you are telling of Joe and it's in such a fun way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Emily! I really like how well everything coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandi! I'm happy with how it came together!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful page, I love the mix of letters, and your choice of pp. The fair is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground