Project Life weeks 5 and 6

Monday, March 17, 2014


So I haven't been great about taking pictures so far in 2014. Too much going on! I combined weeks 5 and 6 to make up for the lack of pictures. I used several Studio Calico cards on this spread.

Full spread:


In week 5, Joe had a consult with the doctor about knee surgery. He was told that they couldn't do his surgery and that we would have to travel to a university hospital 4.5 hours away! We're glad we decided to seek a second opinion... He had an appointment with his actual surgeon on the following Monday and had surgery the next day. Did I mention this was my first and second week of the new job?? Talk about hectic!


A couple of chipboard stickers from Studio Calico's Sugar Rush PL kit were the perfect finishing touches on this Coral card:


The "#Real life" sentiment is a stamp - super cute!


Right side: MSHA is the company I'm now working for.


I really like how this Midnight "hello there" card turned out! And the "She believed she could so she did" was a card I made back in September. Love it!


How cute are these stickers?


Yes, I have a pink tub.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Fab looking pages, Emily! Love the mixture of cards and the white borders on your photos look sharp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on these pages! I like all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages, lots of fun details. You definitely have a full life going on right now. Hopefully it gets a bit easier soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy lady! Great layouts with lots of elements. I like the white border around the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pages, glad to hear Joe is doing well and you were able to get him in for surgery :) Looks like your totally happy with getting the new job! Love all the little details added to the cards on the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome PL!! TFS makes me want to get started on my own PL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground