Exciting News

Thursday, March 27, 2014


So I have some exciting news!!

 I am now a City Chick, part of the design team at Scrappin' in the City a Knoxville, TN scrapbooking boutique. Even though it's a couple hours away from me, it's the only "local" scrapbooking store in this area! It has a great selection of products and an amazing upstairs space for crops. Seriously, if you're a nearby scrapbooker that wants to have a fun crop one weekend (or weekday depending on our schedules), let me know!

I'm super excited to get started! I get to pick which paper collections I want to work with. I'll be making 3 design pieces each month and displaying them in the store. I'll be sharing the projects on their blog and here as well.


Here's a little sneak peak -
I've been working on projects using Allison Kreft's "Sprinkled with Love", My Mind's Eye "Record it!". Love the colors in each of these. I also have something in the works using Basic Grey's Spice Market... or maybe Bella Blvd's "Lucky Starz" - I haven't decided yet!

Hope you're having a great week! I'll be back with some Project Life to show you tomorrow!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

14 comments :

  1. Congrats for the DT ! Have fun creating with their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news, Emily, congrats! Can't wait to see what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise! I started a list on my phone so I could keep up with ideas!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Never been to Scrappin in the City but will have to check it out the next time we are through Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Sounds like a great scrapbook store, and wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline! It is an awesome store, and I was thrilled when I found out I made the cut.

      Delete
  5. Super fun News ! Congrats to you! You'll be helping the store out so much by showing what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the DT gig! The last remaining local scrapbook store in our area closed last year, and we're definitely feeling its loss. I love hearing that there are still stores out there going strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish this store was closer to me. Of course, it might be better for my wallet that it is so far away... ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground