Around Here

Thursday, March 13, 2014


Around here:

  • Joe is (officially) off crutches as of yesterday!
  • We went and looked at some cabinet and countertop options for our bathroom. Soon it will be goodbye, Pepto Bismol pink sink! (I will miss you a little bit though really). Pink tub, you're next on my list!
  • I just found out that my FitBit app will sync with My Fitness Pal and RunKeeper. Too cool!
  • I've been able to get a paperwork system down for some work consults. Less stress = smoother appointments = feeling like I (mostly) know what I'm doing.
  • I'm loving the flexibility of my work schedule.
  • We celebrated our anniversary in Charlotte this past weekend. We totally had a pay it forward moment! 
  • My office looks like an episode of Hoarders.
  • I just finished PL weeks 5 and 6. Small victory. I have struggled with that layout and walked away from it twice!
What's going on with you?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like things have been cruising right along for you! Can you believe we're already to mid-March?!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a post I do at the beginning of the year :) Glad to hear Joe is of crutches and that your new job is gelling well with you :) Happy Anniversary to you both and what a story about the meal you got :) what have been up too, a few new classes at Big Picture Classes and trying to get caught up on some project will be tackling PL strong over the next few weeks to get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground