Hi - I'm Emily!

 photo mefallsquare_zpsab8c90d0.jpg

I'm a 30something Southern girl who got to marry the best guy in the world... I'm a pharmacist by day, and a crafter any chance I get. I like to "document my life" via Project Life and SMASHbooks. I love making cards, gifts, and wreaths. I have dreams of being able to travel the rest of the world one day!

Elevate!

 photo AE_OLW2014_MakeYourWordVisible_zps0b478452.png

Join Me!

 photo PL-badge-2014_zps0e744d7a.jpg

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 30 Days of Lists - Days 1-7


I'm going to be sharing my December #30lists every week or so...  I've made a simple tag style mini album (a first for me!) using the Project Life Winter theme pack. It has such pretty colors in it! I found 3 or 4 October Afternoon Mini Market alphas to use throughout the book.


Day 1:  By the end of the year I will...
(I just used some enamel dots on this page)


Day 2: Around my house:


Day 3: This is the only time of year that I...
(how cute is this little coffee cup stamp from Freckled Fawn? Love!)


 Day 4: I am happy to report:
(I kind of changed the title of the prompt because I liked the preprinted banner on this card - this is just one example of how you can make #30Lists work for you!)


Day 5: Traditions:


Day 6: On my reading list:
(I totally love that little fabric bow on the left - got it at Target! And the clear black overlay sticker is one of my new favorite embellishments. It's from MAMBI and I got them at Michael's. They come in white too. Stock up. You're gonna love them.)


Day 7: What I'm going to remember about today:


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

24 comments:

  1. I love your lists and the mini album!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the Winter theme PL Cards ♥ And your lists are great! Your mini album came together wonderfully :) Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I love this paper collection. It's adorable!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute mini to go along with a fun project! Love all the goodies you pulled together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little project! Love the use of PL cards because we all have soooo many of them it's nice to see them being used for other projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a seemingly endless supply Leslie :)

      Delete
  5. That's IT! I have to go buy that set :) So cute! I love what you did with it and now I want to do a little mini with them, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I always have extra project life cards so I love seeing ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam here! Although I'll admit that I bought this set just to make this project haha!

      Delete
  7. Love your lists and such a cute album wise choice for it. Love that snowman card and excited to hear of the big news :) Looking forward to seeing what you do with PL 2014, Myself I got 4 core kits ans will be using those next year and maybe, just maybe I'll stay caught up with some changes on how I do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina I'm still working on it.. hope I will go through with it :) I've been thinking about using the new Coral kit throughout the year and then sprinkling in some of the random cards I have... Not sure yet. I also like the look of white borders on photos. I see that on some of the blogs I follow. Which kits are you gonna use??

      Delete
  8. This is a great way to document the holiday, especially if you have family (like I do!) who doesn't like having their pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this size for documenting your lists. Looks great! I especially love the snowman card. It makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest mini! Love what you are using to put it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...