Week 3 - Heidi Swapp Memory File Album Adventure

Thursday, June 27, 2013


Here's week 3 of Heidi Swapp's Memory File Album. The topic for this week is supposed to be 'who inspires you' but I never know what to say for stuff like that... since this is a book about me, I decided to add in an important topic - travel! I would love to be able to travel to many countries, but so far I've been to Jamaica, Italy, Spain, France, and Mexico. I'm so glad my hubby likes to travel! I toned down the embellishments for this topic, because I didn't have a ton of embellishments that were travel-related and fit my color scheme. I like how it turned out!

back of Page 8 and front of Page 9: This is a chipboard memory file that I covered with Heidi Swapp paper.


back of Page 8: the banner is part of a 12" Heidi Swapp banner that I cut apart. I matted each picture on Heidi Swapp paper.


I layered an Amy Tangerine sticker and an October Afternoon Travel Girl sticker to make this embellishment:


Page 9:


These stickers and tags are from October Afternoon Travel Girl, Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic, Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please, and more.


I used Amy Tangerine stickers as spots to list some of the countries and cities I've visited.


back of Page 9 and front of Page 10:


Page 9: I've been to California several times, and love it! I picked some of my favorite pictures from Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and me in front of the giant trees. 


Page 10: My husband and I have gone to Jamaica for our honeymoon and anniversaries. I used a picture from each trip and used them in a grid format. The strips are Chic Tags. I used a notebook paper punch across the top and bottom of this page.


back of Page 10 and front of 11:


back of Page 10: My hubby and I love going to amusement parks! These pictures are from Dollywood, Six Flags over Georgia, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Univeral's Islands of Adventure. I just used plain wood veneers to dress up a couple of the photos.


Page 11: Here's us in front of each of the Disney World park icons. The only embellishment I used was a Mickey Mouse punch using Heidi's Sugar Chic paper.


Well that's week 3!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

12 comments :

  1. I love how this is turning out and I love how you did the locations on the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks awesome! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little travel album it looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great. Loved your airplane embellishment combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it turned out cute :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Fleur :) It's nice to reminsce about some of my travels.

      Delete
  6. love how you used all the stickers and embellies on your page! I especially love how you used the cloud stickers to write all the places you've been. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serena! Have you started yours yet?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground