Project Life 2013 - Week 20

Thursday, June 6, 2013


Week 20 was a fun week! After I took the pictures, I realized I hadn't finished rounding all my corners. They're done now! :) Here's the full 2-page spread:


Left Side: the Instagram in the bottom right hand corner was made using the 'A Beautiful Mess' app. I was able to check off lots of things on my to do list this week!


Right Side: We went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg and hung out with my brother this weekend. It's almost impossible to keep my brother from making a silly face when we're taking pictures, lol! I saved our tickets from BG and put them on a 3x4 card. This pocket page is one of my favorite ones to work with since it has Instagram slots on it. I cut a 4x6 card from Recollections down to 4x4 for the middle slot.


Another (beautiful!) picture made through A Beautiful Mess app. I adore this picture because it documents our routine of going out to breakfast one day each weekend. We just hang out and drink coffee. It's a great way for us to spend some quality time together. 


I like adding word phrases and alphabet stickers to my photos.


I'm linking up at The Mom Creative.


I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

16 comments :

  1. this is so beautiful! I love the colors and pictures so much!! you used a fun mix of products, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I love how the colors ended up this week :)

      Delete
  2. I love that to-do list Instagram! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anandi - are you using the app too?

      Delete
  3. I'm loving that Beautiful Mess app too, amaZing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! The additions from the app are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It's an easy way for me to get text on pictures

      Delete
  5. You are rocking the PL pages! I love the way you add unique journaling and your nails are TDF cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I LOVED my nails that week!!

      Delete
  6. I too am loving the additions from the app! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pages! Loving that app your using, might have to get a new phone just so I can get that app, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Tina, you need an iPhone for sure!! :)

      Delete
  8. Love your layouts! Can you tell me what brand that pocket page is with the instagram slots in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi - I got that pocket page at Michael's. It's a WRMK page.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground