RV trip!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hey! I'm on a little road trip with my hubby and wanted to invite you to follow our adventures... If you're on Instagram, search for #eandjgreatamericanroadtrip


We left Sandusky, Ohio (Cedar Point Amusement Park) this morning and now we're on our way to Niagara Falls! Of course, I'm taking lots of pictures and collecting little bits for Project Life. 

I've got another post scheduled for tomorrow, and I hope to complete the first week of the Find Your Voice workshop this weekend. :)


6 comments :

  1. safe travels and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip. I was just in Sandusky a few weeks ago with my 9 year old son. Those roller coasters are amazing! I think I remembr reading somewhere that you are from NC. I'm in the Triangle area. Always enjoy reading your stuff and seeing your layouts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dragon Lady - I'm very very close to NC - I'm in Bristol, TN. Thanks for the kind words. Cedar Point was insane!! I'm so glad we got to go.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground