Project Life 2017 - Weeks 21-30

Friday, December 8, 2017


I have more Project Life App layouts to show you today! I have a few 12x12's in between these app pages, and I've linked them for you. I love being able to add in 12x12's basically anywhere within this album. When I did physical PL, I had to plan for 12x12's so I had 2 to put back to back in the album. No more worrying about that!


Week 22 is on the left, and this layout is on the right.


I made this layout, cut it in half, and put it in between weeks 26 & 27. 

Week 28 is on the left side and this layout is on the right.

I cut week 30 down the middle and put it in a 6"x12" page protector so that I could add this layout beside it.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground