Europe - Paris extras

Monday, December 11, 2017


Wow, I am totally done with ALL of my Europe pages now. I don't think I've ever been finished with such a big trip so quickly - or scrapbooked so many pages from a trip. I love them all though!

I started with a page about our Paris hotel room:


Then I documented some of our random pictures from the trip. The front of this insert is about our trip to the Louvre.

On the back of the insert, I included a little envelope that Mom made (we got Europe spending money for Christmas), and some tickets from the Metro.

We had so many pictures from Notre Dame... it was hard to pick just a few!



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome pages wow that is great :) I got so many unfinished album projects around my craftroom :P A focus goal for the new year for me :) Been seeing your posts but not had time to comment :) It's great to see you doing so many scrapbook layouts this year and the PL pages too a great way to hold all those fantastic photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground