December Daily Days 16-20

Friday, December 22, 2017


Last year I did this project daily, but I've been doing the pages in batches this year. That allows to make better use of photo paper (less waste!).

Day 16 - we went to Dollywood to look at the lights, see a show, and decorate cookies.


Day 17 - we hung out at the fireplace in the lobby of the Margaritaville Hotel and waited for the shops at The Island to open.


Day 18 - I finally wrapped a few presents!


Day 19 - new job!


Day 20 - fun new Bristol ornament


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground