Project Life Week 9

Thursday, March 21, 2013


Week 9 was a fun week. I had bought Joe and my mom some Girl Scout cookies and Joe was pretty excited when I got the delivery this week. I went shopping for vacation clothes, started on #30lists, and had a fun Friday (slept in, had lunch with Mom, shopping, and Casa Mexicana for dinner). I really needed the extra sleep on Friday - my partner at work was sick and coudn't come in for her shift on Thursday night. I ended up working two 14-hour shifts in a row. I don't mind it every now and then, but it sure makes me remember how much I don't like working 2 long shifts in a row!

project life

Left side:

project life

Right Side:
This is the first time I've used Design E from Becky Higgins. I love it! 

project life

I still like bingo cards :)

project life

I'm still including a "Currently" card each week.

project life

I used Diptic again to make a collage. I wanted to include my #30lists project but didn't want it to take up a lot of room each week.

project life

I was super excited to find 2 dresses and a skirt for vacation!

project life

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Love the 6 X 6 slots look like little scrapbook pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun? Did you get any for your Project Life?

      Delete
  2. I really love these! Where do you get the plastic pages with all of the little pockets? I need to look back at some of your Smashbook posts too - so clever! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! Some of these are from a Big Pack on amazon.com - search for Becky Higgins Project Life. Locally, you can get some at Michael's from a brand called We R Memory Keepers (WRMK). I haven't looked for them in Johnson City, but I have bought some in Kingsport. I love instagram, and WRMK makes a 3x3 grid with 9 squares that are perfect for instagrams.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground