Love / Wedding Smash book: Tickets

Thursday, March 28, 2013


Here's a few more pictures from my Love / Wedding smash book. Be sure to look at the previous ones I've posted here. We spend a lot of time in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN. This page documents our first trip to Gatlinburg, the first time I ate at Bubba Gump's, and the first time I saw a bear at a hotel!!

wedding smash book

I always try to keep our admission tickets and other memorabilia when we travel. I've collected a bunch from different attractions in Gatlinburg, TN and thought I'd share them here.  I enjoy looking at them in a book rather than digging through a box!

On the left page, I have tickets and a gold coin from the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, a flyer from Ole Smoky Moonshine, and a napkin from the Melting Pot. This page is a work in progress. I have plenty of room to add more later. On the right is a picture folder that opens.

wedding smash book

Here's the picture folder opened up. Inside are the tickets for the Ober Gatlinburg Sky Lift. On the front cover of the picture folder, I have tickets to the Ripley's Aquarium and a Mirror Maze. The picture is from dinner somewhere in Gatlinburg.

wedding smash book

I like to keep our scorecards when we go play putt putt. We tend to cheat and have a lot of do-overs on golfing and somehow our scores end up being even ;)

wedding smash book

What do you do with all of your tickets and memorabilia?

 
I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

5 comments :

  1. I think I need to start putting them in my smash book. You got some cool pages there and lots of great ideas. I too have been trying to save the little bits since I started smashing so now I got to get them in the book instead of leaving them in the drawer. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Florida, I saved everything and did seventeen pages in the International book, such a great way to relive your memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, reliving the memories is much easier when you have pictures or the little bits and pieces of the trip. Are your pages posted online anywhere? I'd love to see them!

      Delete
  3. Gatlinburg! I live about 2 hours from there! Its so awesome to stumble on such an awesome blog and then see youve been there!

    Awesome pages!! Hope you loved your stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Tiffany! We live about 2 hours away from G'burg too, and love to go!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground