Project Life 2017 - Weeks 1-10

Friday, September 15, 2017


So maybe you've been wondering how Project Life 2017 has been going. Earlier this year, I mentioned that I had big plans to make a weekly page in the PL App, then print and embellish them. I have found that I'm not so interested in embellishing them afterwards though... but I love the freedom the app gives me! The app make sit quick and easy to document our life, and frees up time for me to work on 12x12 layouts or other projects. There's no way I would be done with all the Europe pages I've made if I hadn't been using the app for my weekly layouts.

I added just a few embellishments to the first few weeks (mostly clear stickers, chipboard, and flair), but left many weeks un-embellished.


I'm including things we do, errands I run, books I read, etc. to my weekly layouts.




Week 5 was the first week I didn't add anything to the pages - I must admit, I like the clean look!


Week 7 sits on the right side of my album, and this layout is on the left.

 
I combined weeks 9 & 10 because it fell on the right side of the album - and my Europe pages start immediately after. The Europe trip kind of fell in the middle of weeks 9 & 10 and I really didn't have enough before/after of the trip to make full pages for either week.


I'm not quite ready to give up all my physical PL products, but it could happen one day. Have you used the app?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground