Lipsense Selfie

Wednesday, April 5, 2017


I got the Pink Paislee Oh My Heart paper pad and it is GORGEOUS!! It includes some fun 12x12 die cut pages so you can channel your inner Paige Evans without having to spend forever making the layout :) I adore her layouts but know it would take me forever to duplicate the look.


So this white paper is a die cut with triangles and the paper below it is all one sheet of small squares. The patterns peak out through the open cuts. I love how this layout turned out.


I wanted to create a little bit of dimension, so I attached some of the ephemera pieces with pop dots.


My friend sells Lipsense lipstick and I took this selfie to share in her group. I stopped wearing lipstick when I met Joe because it came off on him. Now it isn't a problem anymore and I'm back to wearing it all the time! If you're interested, you can check out her Facebook group called Erin's Everlasting Lips.


Have you used this paper collection?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely layout Emily and Love how you framed the picture with the clusters too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground