Dole Whip

Wednesday, September 6, 2017


Another Disney layout! I've decided to make a Disney album and just include random pictures from our trips. I don't want to re-document (is that a word?) because I have already covered our trips in my yearly Project Life albums. I'm dividing the album up into the 4 parks at Disney World (and will add other sections as needed, like Disneyland Paris or Disneyland and California Adventure).

Paper Issues had a Scraplift Sunday in July and I used it to document our love for Dole Whips.


I used this pineapple stamp from Concord and 9th for an embellishment. I was reminded of why I should always by the die to cut out stamps (they're so dang expensive though!!)


Purple, lime green, turquoise, black and white - with an accent of gold - turned out to be a good color combo for this layout. The background paper is from an older Amy Tangerine collection and the rest are just scraps.




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground