100 Days Project: Days 1-10

Tuesday, August 15, 2017


I mentioned that I was participating in the Scrap Gals 100 Days Project and I have days 1-10 to show you now. I love how flexible this project is, and that I can spend a lot of time when I'm able to, and do quick things when I'm short on time. I'm posting most (maybe all) things on my Instagram and tagging them #EmilyConquersStampsAndInks

Day 1: I used these cute cactus stamps with Memento Dew Drops ink pads.


Day 2: I used some Ali Edwards stamps to make these simple embellishments for Project Life and other layouts. I used Stazon black ink and then cut them out. I didn't have enough ink on the top 2 stamps the first time, so I reinked and did them a second time. 



Day 3: This was Day 1 of Refresh, part of my Simple Scrapper membership. We were challenged to make a card for a loved one in 20 minutes with just the stuff on our desk. I had this colorful background leftover from a class Mom and I took at the Scrapbook Expo... so I grabbed some twin, a tag I've been saving for a long time, a polka dot embellishment a stamp, and 3 enamel dots. Quick and easy and under 20 minutes! 



Day 4: I stamped on a layout (I'll show it to you soon)


Day 5: I followed a Jennifer McGuire video to create a two color stamped background.


Day 6: I used distress oxide inks to create these two cards. They're actually watercolor cards from Michael's Recollection brand, but I figured distress inks would work too. They did!


This one got a little muddy - I'll keep practicing the rainbow color blending.


Day 7: I put distress inks on a craft mat, sprayed them with water, heat set it with my embossing gun, and then put a light coat of a distress ink on top. I spritzed that with water and blotted it with a paper towel.


 Day 8: I worked on creating a background from a stamp set.



Day 9: I got this "three way roses" stamp at the Scrapbook Expo as part of a class. I tried out a few combinations and hope to use these soon (probably with distress inks?)


Day 10: I don't use rubber stamps very often, so I guess I pressed too hard... someone suggested fussy cutting them out and using them as embellishments though. So smart!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground