Greeting Cards

Friday, April 7, 2017

I made some greeting cards to send out to friends recently. Two had surgery and another had a death in the family.

I used the Get Well Soon stamp set from Lawn Fawn to make the first two. This rainbow colored one is for a fellow pharmacist.


I used a card sketch I had saved on Pinterest to make this one. I dug into my scraps stash for the paper.


Another card sketch from Pinterest along with scraps and 2 pieces of washi tape made this card quick and easy.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground