Eurostar

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hubby and I rode the Eurostar train from London to Paris. It takes about 2.5 hours and they served a great lunch. I had spinach quiche and he had roast beef. Yum!


I found this Paris paper pad called "C'est La Vie" at Michael's and it's going to be perfect to document some of our vacation.


I included our train ticket (just cut the top of it off since it was blank) and a few embellishments to finish this page.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. A super cool layout love the added memorabilia too :) What a great find at Michaels :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground