Christmas Pocket Letter

Thursday, December 24, 2015


One of the Facebook groups I frequent had a little Pocket Letter swap. I used one of my favorite paper collections, Kringle and Co from American Crafts, to make these letters.


This is my favorite patterned paper from the collection!


I tucked embellishments, a note, and some tea behind the decorated inserts.


I used little words from an October Afternoon sticker sheet to make this pocket.


I'll be back soon to show you some non-Christmas themed gifts I made. I hope you and your family has a very Merry Christmas!!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Such a fun Pocket Letter, Emily, love the richness of the colors! Hope you had a magical Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these colors! We did have a great Christmas - hope you did too!

      Delete
  2. Super cute pocket letters :) Love the one with the flower in the center that turned out really cute :) Merry Christmas my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. Merry Christmas to you!! And happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Love all your little pocket letters. Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground