Breathe Deeply yoga card

Thursday, December 3, 2015


One of the girls from my yoga teacher training opened up her own studio! Obviously I had to make a card for her. First, I traced her logo in Silhouette Studio and cut it out in different colors for a layered look. Her studio logo is a pretty purple color and I matched it fairly well with this purple cardstock.


I found this "breathe deeply" cut file and knew it would be perfect! I printed it on Joe's laser printer in blank ink, then ran it through the Heidi Swapp Minc machine. SWOON. I must say, this is one of my most favorite projects ever!! 


Next time I will use smooth cardstock so I get a crisper foil application. I say the black ink showing through in spots just gives it texture! ;)

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, Emily, love the way the foil looks on the textured cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a beautiful card Emily :) it's got an interesting look to it with the textured cardstock too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! It wasn't exactly what I had planned, but I like how it turned out.

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful card Emily, that foil is over the top elegant and love how you were able to mimic her logo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground