As of late...
- Taking care of Joe after his knee surgery (as much as he will let me - he's very independent!)
- Doing more laundry and cooking than I've done in a long time.
- Starting my new job and LOVING my decision to leave the old one.
- Enjoying the time off between jobs.
- Processing paperwork, orientation, and training related to the new job.
- Dealing with more snow and ice than I care to deal with. Which isn't much at all.
- Getting behind in Project Life. Thank God it's not a race. Currently working on Week 4.
- Not taking many pictures of everyday life. Gotta get back into that.
- Responding to the daily documentation reminder I set up in the Momento app - every day so far this year! This makes it so much easier to catch up when you get behind on PL.
- Still drinking hot tea. I even used the box lid from my favorite flavor in this layout.
- Finally getting around to buying the supplies for One Little Word. More on that soonish. I mean it this time.
What's going on in your life?
I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and