Project Life Week 2

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Here's my week 2. I'm using the Coral Project Life kit plus items from the Freckled Fawn monthly kit and the Studio Calico monthly PL kit.

Full week:


Left side: Joe got injured. He probably tore some ligaments and he has a tibia fracture. For his picture of the week, he sent me the picture on the bottom left (his view for the next few weeks).


I made this card with little puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn. I was going for a 'pain scale' look... Joe's pretty tough and hasn't complained much about his leg hurting.


Right side: my new favorite tea, scrapbook supply deliveries, and a new recipe that turned out really good!



Since Joe's been having to sit around, we've watched a lot of movies:


How is your 2014 book coming along?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

12 comments :

  1. Hello wonderful!!! Hope you and Joe had a terrific time in Jamaica!! Just wondering if you can tell me where to get the code for the Project Life 2014 button. :) Fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona - we did have a great time! I thought I got the button from Beckys website, but now I don't see it... feel free to steal it from me and and use it... I just linked it back to the Project Life website.

      Delete
  2. Great layouts! I love the mixture of photos, memorabilia and kit cards. I'm already behind on 2014 PL but I hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fawn! I thought the tea box lid might be too bright at first, but I made it work and I like how it turned out :)

      Delete
  3. Great looking pages, Emily, love how colorful they always are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise! Sometimes I try to tone it down, but colorful fits my personality the best :)

      Delete
  4. The bummer card is perfect for the fractured leg. You succeeded with your pain scale chart, very cute. I really like how you incorporate all of your journaling onto the cards - issues, movies, blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I do like to add little things to the pre made journaling cards - makes it more personal for me!

      Delete
  5. Cute week for what is taking place, so sorry for Joe, but the vacation is probably helping. Love the faces card and just might have to lift that idea, Dave was sick this past week so it'll be great for that :) How far am I not as far as you :) Have a few weeks printed out but that is it, been working on an album for a gift and that has been taking up much of my time this month so I'll get back into the swing next week and attach it next week. Enjoying the trip I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vacation was good for him. Using the faces card for sickness is a good idea! I've been a little "behind" for me... our vacation ended up spanning across 2 weeks, so I'm getting creative for Weeks 3 and 4. I've started them, but haven't got very far.

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love your idea for the pain scale chart! I might have to steal that for when I finally get around to documenting 2012 when my daughter broke her arm. It's so cute. :) Hope your Joe is feeling better soon! (My husband is a Joe, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can put that idea to good use :) Joe's are great, aren't they?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground