Customized Coral Project Life Cards

Monday, February 3, 2014


I decided to jazz up a few of the Coral kit duplicates. I won't use more than a couple of each card... unless I can really change the look of it. I really like having these ready to go - that way I can quickly add them to my weeks. It's easier for me to get in the zone and make several cards at once vs having to come up with a new idea every time I want a "different" card.

This is what the cards looked like originally:


And here are all the cards now!


These hearts are also from Michael's - part of the DCWV "Vintage" collection. I love them!


I simply added washi tape down this sentiment:


I put this sticker in the middle of the sun and then outlined the sun rays to make them stand out.


I got 10 copies of one of the front/back page cards... so I cut out the hexagon from one of them. This washi tape is from Studio Calico. 


I love this "happy little mess" stamp from the Chic Tags October kit. When I got the kit, I immediately stamped it on this quote die cut and have been looking for a reason to use it ever since. The little star is from Freckled Fawn.


Have you customized duplicate PL cards? Any suggestions?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

16 comments :

  1. I love this, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made them your own, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to change them up ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I wouldn't always have the time to think up a new design and do it right then - so this was the best option for me!

      Delete
  4. That is a really good idea, nope never thought to jazz it up that way :) They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart idea, love it! They all turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! Love how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute ideas! These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that IS very crafty! Very great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such really good ideas. Luv the addition of the hearts and the saying in the middle of the sun is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that sticker for a long time - but never paid much attention to it until I was making this card. Perfect, huh?

      Delete
  10. I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun crafty little project. I should do this more often. Your cards looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these! They are absolutely darling, especially the ones with the hearts! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing these ideas with us, and for linking up at www.projectlifecardswap.com! I love how you have personalized these cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground