November 2012 - Project Life Smash

Friday, November 29, 2013


Here's what I did for November 2012 in my Project Life SMASHbook - I used the pretty pink smashbook to do my own version of Project Life. I was testing it to see if I would be able to keep up with the "little things" that happened each month before I committed to doing a full blown Project Life 12x12 album.

I was definitely getting a little bored of this project - mostly because of the format. When you fill up a SMASHbook, it ends up being so fat. I find it difficult to work with because the pages won't lay flat. So by the time I got to November, I was really ready to wrap it up.


I got my Cameo last November. I really can't believe it's been a year since Joe bought it for me! The picture at the top of the right side is of the first two things cut on my Cameo. Joe had actually set up the machine and cut the little holiday owl for me by the time I got home from work. :) I made the "give thanks" card as part of a RAK last year. I made an extra for myself. Joe sent me flowers at work one day.


Joe and I went camping one weekend. We went to Dollywood to look at the holiday lights. We also climbed the ropes course since we had on closed toe shoes. Good thing we did - they tore it down after closing the park in 2012.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground