DIY Dyed Bottle Brush Trees

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


I love these DIY dyed bottle brush trees!! I got an 8-pack of mini white sisal trees at Michael's for $2 (well I only paid $1.49 since I had a coupon, but whatev...) Then I used my Heidi Swapp Color Shine to spruce up the trees, haha ;) I'm sure other mists would work, but these were the perfect colors. They look very vintage to me, which is the look I was hoping to achieve!


I used Tinsel, Teal, Gold, and Primrose.


These little ones are going to be placed in a small apothecary jar on my piano... but I would like to spray some bigger trees and see how they turn out! 
 

Have you used any mists on bottle brush trees? Any brands I should try? Any brands I should avoid?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. What a fun little project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I got some purple Color Shine. I want to try it too!

      Delete
  2. They do look vintage! Uh! I have been wanting to do this forever especially after seeing Dear Lizzy's version. The trees are really hard to find here in australia but you have inspired me to go looking again. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your search! I love these little trees :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground