Westminster Abbey

Thursday, May 11, 2017


After checking into the hotel and storing our luggage, the first thing we did in London was walk across Westminster Bridge and head to Westerminster Abbey.


I've been wanting to use the Christine Herrin travel PL kit for a while now and this layout was my first chance! I love the colors, the font, and well basically everything about it.


Is this sticker not ADORABLE? I had to get them (obviously!)


I'm always wanting to keep memorabilia and ephemera and use them on pages.. but sometimes they're hard to incorporate. I used a textured transparency to make a little pocket to hold a postcard of  our favorite section of the Abbey, a guide map, and our tickets.


I love this flair!




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground