Eiffel Tower part 1

Monday, May 22, 2017


The weather wasn't the best on the day we went to the Eiffel Tower. It had been raining all morning (thank goodness for packable down jackets and rain jackets!) but the rain did stop about 30 minutes before our tour. We originally just bought tickets to the second level, but got third floor tickets there for about 6 euros. It was SO COLD on the top!! At first I refused to go out there (that's when Joe took that funny picture of himself) but he convinced me to come out of course.



I like this little embellishment cluster.


I found this orange ticket in a little package.. maybe from October Afternoon? I added a couple of orange aspects to this layout purely so I could incorporate the ticket!



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground