Around Here

Monday, September 22, 2014

As of late...


  • Counting down the days to Disney!
  • Getting ready to try Jamberry Nails. I can't do regular polish (I always mess it up) and I'm kind of tired of gels.
  • Celebrating Joe's 41st birthday. I got off early last Sunday so we went to Knoxville for the night. Had a great dinner at Ruth's Chris. Walked around Market Square and the mall the next morning before lunch at Pelancho's. 
  • Feeling really old when I realized I celebrated my 21st birthday at Pelacho's - 12 years ago!!!!
  • Waiting for the estimate from the tile company.
  • Thinking about picking out paint for the bathroom. Now to convince Dad to help me paint. :)
  • Having fun at Rhythm and Roots this past weekend. Great music, great friends, great food.
  • Loving brush script. I'll show you my first attempt later this week.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. I'm waiting for some Jamberry nails too. I miss Disney - my kids told me they are too old to go - haha. Never too old for Disney. They will want to go back when they have kids. I'm looking at 50 in a few short years - so be happy with 30's! I'm loving the 40's - think I might be freaking about 50 though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jamberry nails take some practice for sure!! I thought I was too cool for Disney when I was 13... that was the last time I went with my parents and brother. I really want to take my parents again one day now though!!

      Delete
  2. Have a fun trip to Disney! Happy Birthday to Joe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Disney..one of my favorite times of year to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never been at this time of year. I'm looking forward to it being (slightly) less hot than August and July!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground