Project Life Weeks 13, 14, 15

Monday, June 16, 2014


Moving right along... I combined weeks 13, 14, and 15 and made a little insert for the weeks. Love how it turned out!

Full spread and front of insert:


Left hand side: I used some awesome washi on the title card this week. It's from Pinkfresh Studio.


I LOVE this gold letterpress card I bought from Elise's new Etsy store FeedYourCraft :)


I cut down a page protector to make this smaller insert. It's all about my newfound love, yoga.


And a close up of a super cute small button I also purchased from Elise's shop.



Right side and back of insert: (pretend like you don't see that big green rubber band on the left side! ha!)


Back of insert:


Right hand side:


What's your latest Etsy purchase?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Fab looking pages, Emily, love the little insert you added, too cute! Thanks for the shout out, so glad you've been able to put some of your new goodies to use already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! Yoga just needed its own page :) And I am loving the goodies from your shop!

      Delete
  2. Super cute pages and smart little insert you added there :) I need to do some catching up too and just maybe doing the weeks like this :) No etsy buying for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've also realized just how much room it takes up when I do one page per spread... I can see why people do monthly PL now!

      Delete
  3. No etsy buying for me, I need to find my login info! Those are some cute Elsie buys though :)
    Love the insert, smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your PL pages! Can you believe I have never purchased from Etsy?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground